BOOM! Studios and Loot Crate Announce Exclusive Cover for 'Big Trouble in Little China/Escape
BOOM! Studios and Loot Crate are excited to announce an exclusive cover illustrated by Nick Robles (Clockwork Angels) for the publisher's debut issue of Big Trouble in Little China/Escape from New York. The exclusive will appear in a yet-unannounced, upcoming Loot Crate box.
Cover by Nick Robles Given a blessing by the two films' director, John Carpenter, and featuring a story by Greg Pak and art by Russ Manning Award nominee Daniel Bayliss, Big Trouble in Little China/Escape from New York pits together two characters made famous by actor Kurt Russell in an unlikely pairing. Issue #1 is on sale October 5th, with the Loot Crate exclusive to be announced. BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA/ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK #1 (of 6) Publisher: BOOM! Studios Writer: Greg Pak Artist: Daniel Bayliss Cover artists:
Main (2): Daniel Bayliss Subscription: Michael Allred East Vs. West (2): Michael Cho & Andy Belanger Movie Poster Incentive: Oliver Barrett Loot Crate Exclusive: Nick Robles
- It’s the mother of all crossovers as Jack Burton and Snake Plissken meet for the first time ever anywhere!
- Done with director John Carpenter’s complete blessing, witness this melee of the mullets as two cult-classic characters made famous by actor Kurt Russell crossover in an improbable adventure.
- As lightning cascades around Jack and his good ol’ Pork-Chop Express, he finds himself transported and driving through the horrors of what seems to be the dystopian future of...Escape from New York?!
- Snake Plissken catches wind of Jack and goes on the hunt to find who is trying to steal his identity.
- Prepare for the road trip of a lifetime, with Jack and Snake rumblin’ down the streets of a dystopian future to find what craziness caused Jack to jump through worlds.
- Written by Greg Pak (Totally Awesome Hulk, Action Comics) and illustrated by Russ Manning Award nominee Daniel Bayliss (Kennel Block Blues,Translucid).
Are you a Lootcrate subscriber? let us know in the comment section below.