The Fantastic Four have returned, and what better way to celebrate the homecoming of Sue, Reed, Ben and Johnny than with a collection of variant covers highlighting the different iterations of Marvel’s beloved first family? This August, some of the industry’s most acclaimed creators will bring you the Fantastic Four through the years, highlighting the team during their many different and memorable eras in Marvel Comics!
Look for Marvel’s RETURN OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR variant covers on these select titles:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #3 by STEVE EPTING
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 by CHRIS SPROUSE (not final art)
- ASTONISHING X-MEN #14 by ADAM KUBERT
- AVENGERS #6 by JOHN CASSADAY
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #2 by TRAVIS CHAREST
- DEADPOOL #3 by ROB LIEFELD
- DOCTOR STRANGE #4 by DAVID AJA
- FANTASTIC FOUR #1 by MARK BROOKS
- HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: DEAD ENDS #1 by STEVE MCNIVEN
- IMMORTAL HULK #4 by ARTHUR ADAMS
- MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #9 by ALAN DAVIS
- SENTRY #3 by PHIL NOTO
- THE LIFE OF CAPTAIN MARVEL #2 by HUMBERTO RAMOS
- THE PUNISHER #1 by SALVADOR LARROCA
- THOR #4 by BRYAN HITCH
- TONY STARK: IRON MAN #3 by ADAM HUGHES
- VENOM #5 by GERARDO ZAFFINO
- WEAPON H #6 by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
- X-23 #3 by CARLOS PACHECO
- X-MEN: RED #7 by DAVID MARQUEZ
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variant covers, coming to comic shops this August!
Which covers make your pull list? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to Like, Share and Subscribe to all things Constant Collectible so YOU can keep up to date with all the news and reviews from a world of GEEK CULTURE.