@Imagecomics Continues To Celebrate #WeBelieve With New Wraparound Covers
|Image Comics has revealed five more exclusive virgin wraparound covers in celebration of artists and the importance and impact they have in defining the comics medium. These covers will showcase KILL OR BE KILLED artwork by Sean Phillips, MONSTRESS artwork by Yoshi Yoshitani, RUMBLE artwork by David Rubín, THE BEAUTY artwork by Jeremy Haun, and EAST OF WEST artwork by Nick Dragotta.
We Believe in Artists will be the first of many initiatives throughout Image’s planned #WeBelieve 2018 campaign highlighting the important, lately overlooked contributions to the comics industry.
Without titles, endorsement quotes, names, logos, or jacket copy, these wraparound covers feature solely the jaw-dropping artwork that fans won’t want to miss.
The bestselling series that will feature one of these exclusive, undressed, breathtaking collectors’ covers will be:
Available on Wednesday, March 7th
- EXTREMITY #12 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- I HATE FAIRYLAND #17 by Skottie Young
- THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #34 by Jamie McKelvie
- WITCHBLADE #4 by Roberta Ingranata
- EAST OF WEST #36 by Nick Dragotta
Available on Wednesday, March 14th
- CURSE WORDS #12 by Ryan Browne
- DEADLY CLASS #32 by Wes Craig
- MAESTROS #6 by Nicholas Pitarra
- VS #2 by Esad Ribić
Available on Wednesday, March 21st
- KILL OR BE KILLED #17 by Sean Phillips
- MONSTRESS #15 by Yoshi Yoshitani
- RUMBLE #4 by David Rubín
Available on Wednesday, March 28th
- SPAWN #284 by Todd McFarlane
Available on Wednesday, April 11th
- BEAUTY #21 by Jeremy Haun
Will you be celebrating #WeBelieve? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to Like, Share and Subscribe to all things Constant Collectible so YOU can keep up to date with all the news and reviews from a world of GEEK CULTURE.
Categories: Comic Book Industry, Comic Book Preview, Comic News, Comic Release Date, Comic-Books, Comicbooks, Comics, Exclusive, Exclusives, Image Comics, Image Solicitations, The Pull List, Uncategorized