On The Shelf: @ImageComics Goes April Fools
Image Comics has revealed the first eight of 11 variants planned for April’s 25th anniversary theme month—can you guess the month’s theme? APRIL FOOLS! Image Comics’ creators are unleashed all month long to prank fans with these covers—they’ll make comics readers do a double-take every Wednesday.
Each month of Image’s 25th year will boast a theme for special anniversary variants. The following covers are sure to get comic fans and collectors talking.
Available in stores on Wednesday, April 5th:
- ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN #1 by Kyle Starks, cover by Kyle Starks
- SONS OF THE DEVIL #11 by Brian Buccellato & Toni Infante, cover by Toni Infante
Available in stores on Wednesday, April 12th:
- SPAWN #272 cover by Todd McFarlane
Available in stores on Wednesday, April 19th:
- BLACK SCIENCE #29 by Rick Remender and Matteo Scalera, cover by Rafael Albuquerque
- CURSE WORDS #4 by Charles Soule and Ryan Browne, cover by Ryan Browne
- EAST OF WEST #33 by Jonathan Hickman & Nick Dragotta, cover by Nick Dragotta
- THE FIX #9 by Nick Spencer & Steve Lieber, cover by Steve Lieber
- I HATE FAIRYLAND #12 by Skottie Young, cover by Skottie Young
- INVINCIBLE #135 by Robert Kirkman & Ryan Ottley, cover by Ryan Ottley
- PLASTIC #1 by Doug Wagner, cover by Daniel Hillyard
Available in stores on Wednesday, April 26th:
- SAVAGE DRAGON #223 by Erik Larsen, cover by Jock
What do you think about the covers? Let us know in the comment section below.
Categories: Comic Book Industry, Comic News, Comic Release Date, Comic-Books, Comicbook Adaptation, Comicbooks, Comics, Image Comics, Image Solicitations, On The Shelf, solicitations