Anovos who is known for their Cosplayer attire for Star Wars, Star Trek and more have announced now have added the original Ghostbusters proton packs and they are ready for pre-order.
This pre-order is available exclusively to customers in North America (United States, United States Territories, and Canada) as well as Australia, Austria, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
This 1:1 scale kit requires assembly and includes details duplicated from GHOSTBUSTERS screen-used production assets and other sources.
- Proton Pack shell is constructed of fiberglass with internal metal armature.
- Components are made from polyurethane, PVC, and ABS plastic.
- Neutrino Wand attaches to pack with metal bracket.
- Working toggle switches and buttons on wand.
- Vinyl decal set is included.
- Glues, paint, and tools, are not included and assembly is required.
- Assembly instructions to be provided via pdf download.
- Proton Pack frame and straps can be purchased separately.
- TO BE OFFERED SEPARATELY AT LATER DATE: Optional light and sound electronics package featuring movie sound effects.
Please note that build times and difficulty levels vary between users, and as such there isn’t a definitive “baseline.” New builders to prop replica kits will likely require more time and expense than those who have previous experience in building similar kits.
- IPO Pricing: $600.00 USD.
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Shipping updates available via our GHOSTBUSTERS Product Updates page. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
- Shipping and Handling
Payment for the pre-order is remitted at the time the pre-order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless Payment Plan option is selected. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Now I personally would love to make my own Proton Pack, but it is not in the budget, but what about you? Let us know what you think in the comment section below