Thank You ThinkGeek for helping me find the droid I was looking for.
R2 MEETS YOU, TOO
Imagine if little R2 had never met Leia, had never escaped to Tatooine or been bought by Owen Lars. He would have just lived the life of an ordinary astromech droid. He would have spent his days repairing things and tinkering about. But that was not his path. Instead he had a famed existence full of adventure, helping the heroes to save the day!
Now, with this R2-D2 Architectural Desk Lamp, Artoo can be at your side to help you out when you need it most, too. He’s positionable and adjustable, just like actual R2, so he sheds light on whatever situation calls for it. You’ll have to do the sound effects yourself, though.
- R2-D2 Architectural Desk Lamp
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Uses 40w max incandescent Type A bulb or 13w max compact fluorescent (not included)
- 60 inch long cord with in-line on/off switch and 2-blade Type A polarized plug
- Input: 120V 60Hz AC only
- Dimensions: 25.5″ tall x 7.8″ base diameter
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
With my birthday coming up I think It is time to buy myself a little gift. Is this something that will be sitting on your desk soon? We would love to know your thoughts in the comment section below.