Mezco Toyz is at it again with their One:12 Collective format. Mezco is now adding the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen. With the hit show on Netflix this makes it the right time to bring Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil out to play. Daredevil joins previous figures released such as Judge Dredd and Shazam. Daredevil is ready for pre-order and will ship in October around the same time as The Green Arrow.
Blinded by a radioactive liquid while saving a stranger, young Matt Murdock gains “radar sense” and experiences heightened senses beyond normal human ability. After the brutal death of his Father, Matt Murdock donned his costume and became the man without fear—Daredevil. Lawyer by day and vigilante by night, Daredevil is the guardian of Hell’s Kitchen.
Painstakingly developed to capture the iconic look of the heroic character and outfitted on a One:12 Collective body, the costume is intricately detailed. The final result is a seamless blend of a timeless hero with a “real world” look.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DAREDEVIL FEATURES:
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- 1:12 scaled, accurate real fabric uniform
- Sculpted shoulder and knee pads
- Billy club holster
- Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Standard masked portrait
- Battle damaged masked portrait
- Alternate unmasked Matt Murdock portrait
- Billy club holding hands version A (L&R)
- Billy club holding hands version B (L&R)
- Billy club holding hands version C (L&R)
- Posing hands version A (L&R)
- Posing hands version B (L&R)
- Fists (L&R)
- Set of separate Billy clubs
- Billy clubs with poseable cable
- Sonar posing post clip-on accessory
- Display base with posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
One of my favorite characters from Marvel. One of the features I like of this sculpt is the battle damage head piece. What do you think about Daredevil? We would love to know your thoughts in the comment section below.