Play Games on Any Device: Meet the World’s First Wireless, Universal NES Controller with Full Button Use
Nostalgia is a wonderful thing. for many of us who grew up in the late 70’s early 80’s enjoying Atari we were blown away when on October 18, 1985 the release of the Nintendo Entertainment System invaded our homes. The Nintendo Entertainment System (also abbreviated as NES) is an 8-bit home video game console that was developed and manufactured by Nintendo and because of this the video game industry has never been the same.
Now it is time to dive back into the 80’s with an updated device. The NES30 is a bluetooth game controller that will work with iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS to play new and retro games.
This sleek, powerful, and portable controller is your ticket to crushing through games on any platform like you once did on the original Nintendo. Don’t let the retro design fool you: from its compatibility with iOS and Android games alike to its ergonomic construction and lightning-fast CPU, the NES30 packs quite the punch.
- Play your favorite games on different platforms: iOS, Android, PC, etc.
- Connect & use multiple controllers in multi-player mode for iOS/Mac
- Use w/ 3rd-party game platforms on Baidu, KO Gaming City, etc.
- Take advantage of the high-speed CPU & zero lag time
- Add expansions in the future using the upgradeable firmware
- Enjoy the retro, NES-inspired design
- Take anywhere due to its sleek, slim construction
- Operating systems:
- Mac OS
After seeing this controller and wanting to get one to use with my Apple TV i am ready to jump in. As of today GEEK DAD is having a great deal. This controller normally runs $50.00, but is available for $36.99 with free shipping. So i don’t know about you, but i’m shopping.
What are your thoughts? do need or even want a controller, we would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And if you like what you see share with a friend.