This is one hunk one hunk of junk that I am ready to add to my collection and if you do to you can find it over at Think Geek.
Meet the iHome Millennium Falcon Bluetooth® Speaker. When you’re not using it, it’s a lovely Millennium Falcon on an acrylic stand. When you are using it, it’s a wireless speaker with one-touch connectivity to your Bluetooth device. It can also play music from devices with a standard 3.5mm audio out jack (if it has a standard headphone jack, you’re good). Or you can take calls from your Bluetooth-paired device on it. “Chewie? Route all my calls to the Millennium Falcon.”
- Millennium Falcon Bluetooth® Speaker on acrylic stand
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Wirelessly stream music from up to 30 ft. away
- Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, and 2.1+EDR enabled devices
- Auto-link button for fast, easy Bluetooth setup
- Also plays audio from devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack (cable included)
- Take calls from your paired device on your Millennium Falcon
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 16Khz
- Power: 3W@1%THD
- Speaker lights up when in use
- You can charge the speaker while listening
- LED charging indicator light
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (a charge lasts up to 8 hours)
- Charges via micro USB with the included cable (to charge via wall, you must provide your own wall to USB adapter)
- Dimensions: 10.4″ x 7.2″ x 9.5″
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Note: Be sure to remove the plastic demo tab from the bottom panel before use
I am the Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Constant Collectible.